IELTS writing bölümü için IELTS essay konuları listesi aşağıdadır.
IELTS essay konuları
- Some people believe that competitive sports have a positive effect on children’s education, while others believe there is no place for such sports in schools. Discuss both points of view and give your own opinion.
- Many people decide on a career path early in their lives and keep to it. This, they argue, leads to a more satisfying working life. To what extent do you agree with this view? What other things can people do in order to have a satisfying working life?
- Some people believe that the media, such as the press, TV and Internet should be more strictly controlled. Others feel that controls should be loosened to give people freer access to information. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- It is said that travel broadens the mind. What can we learn by travelling to other countries? Should we first explore our own countries? Discuss.
- In the modern world car ownership is regarded as a right. However, some argue that governments should try to reduce the number of cars on the road by improving public transport, as the growing number of cars on the road causes traffic congestion and pollution. Discuss
- When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- In the future, we will have more and more leisure time as machines replace many of the tasks we do at home and work. Discuss the benefits this will bring and also the problem it will cause.
- Some people argue that universities should provide students with more practical training for their future career. Should university education be more vocational or academic. Discuss
- Nothing is more important to a country’s future than education. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Most countries spend a large amount of money in weapons to defend themselves though they are not at war. They should spend money to help the citizens in poor and disadvantaged countries. Discuss.
IELTS Essay Konuları
- Populations around the world are growing older due to advances in medicine. What problems can this cause and what solutions would you suggest?
- Healthcare is increasingly expensive and not everyone is able to afford the treatment they need due to the high cost of drugs and medical procedures. Some people argue that this is unjust and that governments should provide free healthcare for all their citizens. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some people argue that the amount of violence shown in films and on television has led to an increase in violent crimes in society. Do you agree with this argument? Should the government control what is shown on television and in the cinema?
- Tobacco and alcohol are drugs that cause addition and health problems. Should they be made illegal? Or should all drugs be legalized?
- Stress is now a major problem in many countries around the world.
- What are some of the factors in modern society that cause this stress, and how can we reduce it?
- Levels of youth crime are increasing rapidly in most cities around the world. What are the reasons for this, and suggest some solutions.
- Genetic engineering is an important issue in modern society. Some people think that it will improve people’s lives in many ways. Others feel that it may be a threat to life on earth. Discuss both opinions and give your opinion?
- Should sports classes be sacrificed in High School so students can concentrate on academic subjects?
- Do the benefits of study abroad justify the difficulties? What advice would you offer to a prospective student?
Etiketler: ielts essay topics, ielts writing konuları, ielts task 2 konuları,